Saturday, September 18, 2004

Welcome to Me

Me being me, or this new web log of mine.

Why another web log? Well, I need to know where to go with my life. And writing it all down helps. Yes it does, don't argue. At the moment, I am out of a job, and mostly bored, because I do hardly anything else than playing mindless games. So we'll have to change that, and I'm going to use this blog to help me do it. Things I can (and have to) do are to find a job, and eventually to go to another (Uncle Sam's) country.

Between that and here & now are several activities I can undertake in order to make myself a more complete person. Such as. Reading, Writing (here), Learning. Learning: Japanese, Dreamweaver MX, Visual Basic.NET, Guitar.

Obviously, I'm not going to do all of those things, but I have to give myself a direction to go, and collect knowledge from everywhere. I believe that by reading, you can obtain a lot of knowledge and experience. Also, I finally have to work through some books that are now rotting away on my shelf, some of them being coursebooks of sorts. I'll update you with all this while I'm alive, Right Here. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home