Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hello, Hello!

I'm at a place called Vertigo.

Yesterday I finally got U2's first album. At least, Bono calls it their first album on the DVD that accompanies How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. Apart from the DVD, which has a great documentary and 3 songs played twice, including a hilarious banjo version of Vertigo, there was a book included, with writings and stuff by the band. I don't quite know what to make of the book, but the music is

good.

Tomorrow

will be the last day before I will talk to two people at the art academy, who will either grant or deny me access from their building. If I don't get in, I'll be

sad.

Then

I'll go find a job again and make a web site that will make me money. Life won't be over then, but I'll just have to figure out how to re-invent my

life.

Tuesday

we'll meet again, and hopefully I'll be happy then. If not, cry with me, for a newborn life will begin anyway. Anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home