Monday, September 20, 2004

Plans

By now, you should know that I live in The Netherlands. I'm going to look on the Internet for job( opportunitie)s. A way to do that is to look at sites. Like, we have an interesting TV station here with information on what my beautiful city does for education. I might have to be educated to actually have something to look for, although I'll also try with some employment agencies to get (temporary) work. This should be fun, and at least useful for me to do. Perhaps I'll even make links here.

Furthermore, as for personal learning projects, I'm going to learn Japanese. Again. But this time for real. I only remember 'hai', 'lie', 'hajimemashite', and 'dozo yoroshiku', and I might not even have spelt that correctly. I can't even count in Japanese anymore. But, since the last time I tried to learn Japanese, I think I've improved my sense of languages, especially of English.

Lastly, I believe reading books helps improving anything, provided they are the right books. Currently I'm into naval history, and that will probably show in the list of things I'm currently reading, which doesn't exist yet. Eventually, it might look something like the right part of this site, so Ron Gilbert will have inspired me in more than one way (the other way being Monkey Island).

Of course, all this will cost time, so I have to lay aside seemingly cool things you can do on the Internet, like posting in forums or whatever. Oh yeah, I did promise someone to look for music by Willy DeVille (some singer, I'd never heard of him before though). But I'm cutting down on my useless Internet usage. Which doesn't mean there isn't any useful use of the Internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home