Sunday, June 05, 2005

Back to Square Eins*

*One/Uno/Een/Un/Ichi

Well, well, well. Isn't life just a piece of you-know-what sometimes. So I didn't get into art academy, meh. But that's not the worst thing. My mother will have eye surgery in order to prevent blindness. Tuesday. If everything goes well. And everything hasn't been well, with hypertension, heart rythm problems, fluid behind a lung... and aggressive medication to counter all this. So I've been feeling kinda meh lately. Very meh.

And of course now I'll have to find a job again. Double Meh! First thing I'll do to make money is put stick some Google ads onto this page. Should work. I hope. Anyway, I won't complain too much, but I will leave you with a poem to ponder.

I give
I cry
But not
just that

I live
I die
But not
just yet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home