Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Guru.com

Note: Anonymous commenting is now enabled for this blog.

What I'll do today, is to take that test I was talking about yesterday. You know, to see what I really like. I really don't have a clue.

Another interesting thing I'll do is to sign up with Guru.com. Maybe I'm too young to be called a professional in anything, but there are some things I'm pretty good at. My skills in HTML are at a level where I prefer making my sites in Notepad, and not with WYSIWYG editors. If I must though, I think I'll use Dreamweaver MX. I have a book about that with a lot of pages, so it must be a good book. Other things I know are: Visual Basic 6, with the opportunity to learn Visual Basic.NET if needed (I just need to actually buy that, but I do have two books about it); translating Dutch-English and English-Dutch, and writing in both languages for that matter; and even a bit of drawing, but I'm not sure if people like what I make enough to have me make it for them. In any case, I do know some things about Almost Everything, and I don't think hoping for a freelance Internet journalism job is unrealistic.

Finally, about the Japanese, I'll have to download those audio samples and add them to my playlist. It is my opinion and experience that when you listen to something often enough, you'll remember it in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home