Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm tired.

I feel so sleepy that it's not even fun. Sometimes being sleepy can leave you in a tranquil state of mind, so that you can focus on what you're doing. But.

After that comes what feels like a sudden, horrible absence of brain cells, and you feel like a zombie. That's when you know you should be sleeping. And that's how I feel right now. Sometimes I wish the Sun would go up when I get out of bed, and that it gently sinks behind the horizon when I want to. But alas, it is not so, and I should be happy we have a Sun and Moon at all (and not several, like the fictional bi-solar planet of Tatooine).

Still, I got up early to accompany Mom to the physical therapist, and now I'm paying the price for my willful insomnia. I need more sleep. And I need to research what it takes to write things for people who are too lazy to type (sometimes called Freelance Journalism).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home