Thursday, July 07, 2005

Nay!!!

I was going to post something here about my life, and how I am going to try to find a job again and then study something once I get heaps of money, but...

...then something happened. Terrorism. Again!

Sheeesh, those guys don't know when to stop, do they? Now it's London, tomorrow it's here. It's getting closer to the Netherlands, and that's not funny. Pretty terrible, actually. Is this the price you pay for fighting an unjust war? Probably.

But what can be done about it? Not much. You could of course ban Islam as a religion, but that wouldn't solve a lot. What you could do is send all the muslims back to Arabia. Because it's only the Arabic muslims that are bad. Just live apart, western and eastern civilisation never mingled well. We need apartheid. Back to the Middle Ages, I say. Yea!

Or nay... hmm... we'll see what happens in the future. I was about to release a new feature on this blog, A Picture A Day Keeps Boredom Away. But I'll postpone that for now.

Godspeed to everyone dealing with this tragedy.

"Now learn from the fig tree as an illustration this point: Just as soon as its young branch grows tender and it puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. Likewise also you, when you see all these things, know that he is near at the doors." -- Matthew 24:32, 33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home